Custom and replacement windows
BEFORE the windshield is in 4 pieces.
AFTER 1 piece 3/16 acrylic in frame.
We have made hundreds of replacement windshields & windows.
Most windshield projects take 2 – 3 weeks to complete. Sometimes longer if we have to order special materials.
Unless we have the boat here we only drill holes in flat windows. We will send you all the drill bits needed so you can safely drill hole in your new windows and a piece of scrap material to practice on.
If you want Bell Plastics to remove and replace the window from the frame we will do it but it is a separate charge.
All over the phone or internet estimates are just estimates until we have seen the window/windshield in person.
It is getting very difficult to get some colors of material. If we can’t find a match to your color we will make it from the closes match we can find.
Gray colors tend to hold the color over time. Bronzes tend to change color faster in the sun.
Acrylic last longer in the sun than polycarbonate.
Window for Sand Crawler
How to start?
Email a couple photos of your window. One from the front and one from the side to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include as much information as possible. Color, thickness, size also include any changes you want made. If you only have 1/2 the pieces please tell us. Or you can call us today for a quote.
Before you send us your windshields
- Send Bell Plastics photos of your windows to get an estimate.
- Clean your window. This will save you money.
- Write your name and phone number on it. This will help you get your windshield back.
When you send us your windshield.
- When the windshield is in pieces send as many pieces as you have.
- I you have a frame and gasket, send the frame and gasket.
- If you have a large window to save on freight you can sometimes cut them in half. Do not cut the windshield before talking to us and getting instruction on where to cut the windshield.
- If you have to make a wooden shipping crate, make the crate big enough so we can use it to return the new windshield.
Solar car 1/8 PETG.
Mold for solar car window.
What’s the difference between Acrylic and Polycarbonate?
Our friends over at National Cycle have put together a little video to demonstrate and are kind enough to allow us to share it with you! Thanks National Cycle!
All phone and email estimates, guess and quote are only our best guess made from the information we have at the time. Until we see your window in person no price quoted is binding. After we see your window and we give you a price we will not change the price.